Sophia, Goddess of Wisdom

Shiko temėn e mėparshme Shiko temėn pasuese Shko poshtė

Sophia, Goddess of Wisdom

Mesazh  aqua prej 10.12.15 17:50

Known as the Mother of All or simply as Wisdom, Sophia was born of Silence according to Gnostic creation myths. She gave birth to both Male and Female who together created all the elements of our material world. ==========================================================================
Female then gave birth to Jehovah in all his emanations. But she also gave birth to Ildabaoth who was known as the Son of Darkness. When humans were created, Sophia loved them all dearly. ====================================================================================
Unfortunately, her affection for humans sparked jealousy in both Ildabaoth and Jehovah. Hoping to keep humans weak and powerless, the brothers forbade humans to eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge. Female then sent her spirit in the form of the serpent to teach the humans to disobey the envious gods.
================================================================================================================================
Sophia so desperately loved humans that she decided she would live among them. To her dismay they mostly ignored her. She tried speaking to them. When they turned a deaf ear, she screamed from the tops of the highest walls. Still she was not heard. ================================================
================================================================================================================================
In her anguish at being so neglected, she left humans with one last thought: You have denied and ignored me, so will I do when calamity strikes and you call for my help. Only those who earnestly search for me and love me will merit my love and assistance. ============================================
There are those who believe that Sophia, so desperate in her desire to relate, later returned to humans in another attempt to bond with them. Sophia is often symbolized by the Dove of Aphrodite, which later became the dove representing the Holy Spirit. ================================================
===========================================================================================================================
The dove appeared to the Virgin Mary in the form of the Virgin of Light, entered her and conceived Jesus. In this sense, Sophia attempted again, in to form of a man, to be united with the mortals she so loved. ============================================================================================
=====================================================================================================================================
Sophia’s traits include: righteous, wise, loving, communicative, knowledgeable, creative, protective, giving, and truthful.
====================================================================================================================================
A Sophia woman sees it and tells it as it is; she has no fear of the truth.
====================================================================================================================================
She brings meaning to human experience with her gift of understanding “the bigger picture”. Only when you stand back, gaining some emotional distance, can you see that even the most traumatic experiences can be the birthplace of your most treasured strengths. It is only in times of great stress that heroic feats are truly appreciated.
=====================================================================================================================================
Sophia was also the mother of Faith, Hope, and Charity. They are Sofia’s gifts to us,  gifts that can overcome the despair, confusion, and suffering that frame human life. Sophia reminds you that clear vision and understanding line the path that leads to the discovery of the meaning of your life.
========================================================================================================================================
+=======================================================================================================================================
========================================================================================================================================
+=======================================================================================================================================
i talked many times with sophia , wondering how many of you did talk with her ? ====================================================================
=================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Edituar pėr herė tė fundit nga @ nė 11.12.15 12:50, edituar 2 herė gjithsej
aqua

;.

jxs JX&

jxth
JXAM
JXYA
JXVET

Mbrapsht nė krye Shko poshtė

Re: Sophia, Goddess of Wisdom

Mesazh  Muneer prej 10.12.15 23:14

nope... nje perendie u jepet nje emer. frances i shek. 15
Muneer

سلام موعد المغرب

Mesazh  Omnipresent13 prej 02.01.16 19:43

Sophia-bride of every man as Jesus-bridegroom of every woman

Omnipresent13

Re: Sophia, Goddess Of Wisdom...

Mesazh  Soul of Truth prej 02.01.16 22:23

... I've talked with Sophia many times and in my life I see the Light, Love, Faith, Hope and GoodWill!!!!" "It's amazing and it had been for others too until they...(You know what I mean) ...

Soul of Truth

"Find yourself inside of you and then forces of Universe; or better "UNIVERS" will guide you!!!!"

Mesazh  aqua prej 08.01.16 1:30

spectrum shkruajti:Sophia-bride of every man as Jesus-bridegroom of every woman

mos komento tek temat qe kam ber per femij , DIĒKA me serioze !
aqua

;.

jxs JX&

jxth
JXAM
JXYA
JXVET

Mesazh  Soul of Truth prej 08.01.16 17:19

1234567890 shkruajti:
spectrum shkruajti:Sophia-bride of every man as Jesus-bridegroom of every woman

mos komento tek temat qe kam ber per femij , DIĒKA me serioze !
"Kush shkruan tema te tilla dhe i konsideron per femije, ose s'kupton domethenien e tyre ose s'ka kuptuar e jetuar femijerine e vet."...

Soul of Truth

"Find yourself inside of you and then forces of Universe; or better "UNIVERS" will guide you!!!!"

Mesazh  Omnipresent13 prej 11.01.16 21:23

anyway Dino, bera nje lapsus. Duhet thene Christ, jo Jesus-the bridegroom of every woman. 
Jesus ishte vetem per Mary Magdalene-n.

Omnipresent13

Mesazh  Immortal Vampire prej 11.01.16 23:13

... Sophia, where can I find a better info????!!!!
Immortal Vampire

Subkoshienca duhet te dale ne siperfaqe!!!!

Mesazh  Suffering Soul prej 24.07.17 0:31

Si e spjegon ti ket , nga lindi ajo ligsi , nese prejardhja e ēdo energjia ėshtė nga Sophia? , apo keto thjesht janė legjenda asgjė me shumė ?
Suffering Soul

Mesazh  Omnipresent13 Today at 13:32

Dini gje nese ka ndonje botim ne shqip te librit "Pistis Sophia"?

Omnipresent13

Shiko temėn e mėparshme Shiko temėn pasuese Mbrapsht nė krye

Drejtat e ktij Forumit:
Ju nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave tė kėtij forumi